Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today is the Day!

It all ends today... the final Harry Potter is released! I can't believe it is finally here. I am so excited and at the same time a bit sad. I have been in this world for 14 years now. I read the first book in 97 when it came out and then waited never patiently for the next book! And then they started making movies and I got to relive the magic on the screen (which of course never compares to the books!) and now the last one is here. After this I will have no Harry Potter to look forward too. Luckily, I can continue the magic over and over when I reread or rewatch, ah the beauty of books and movies :)

Now it just needs to be midnight so it can start!  I have my clothes all ready to go and will add my scar right before :) 12 more hours to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment