Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Goal #6

Goal #6 for 30 for 30 - Eat a vegetable at least once a week 


Anyone who knows me knows that I hate vegetables. I have tried a variety of them and I just do not like them. My husband made it is goal one night to find a vegetable that I like and all day made all sorts of veggies. And I found one that I actually will tolerate -zucchini. I am trying to be healthier and while working out and walking to work are all great, I do need to start eating better and that includes vegetables. And since no one will count potatoes for a veggie I need to find some more veggies that I will eat! So my goal is to not only eat at least once a week (which I know doesn't sound like a lot but for me it is!) but to also find more veggies I like!

No comments:

Post a Comment