Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Teaching

I am really excited that I have been given an opportunity to teach a class this fall! This is something I have always wanted to do and now I get the opportunity! It is a great class to have as my first one as well because majority of the assignments are already assigned. It is their last class needed in the masters program and they have certain criteria they have to met. I still want to do my own spin on it and add to the required criteria. There are also a small number of student's in the class so I hope that will help create a nice environment for everyone to open up and discuss what is happening at their internships. It will be interesting though as some of the students if not all will be older than I am. I am used to this though in my job of being the "young" one but hopefully I earn thier respect just as I did at work by showing them that being "young" doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing! Whatever happens I know it will be a great experience and I can't wait to begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment