Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Goal 2

Goal #2 for 30 for 30 - Take a Photography Class

I have always loved taking pictures. I love landscapes, and portraits, and just catching that little moment of a day. My family usually doesn't even bother to bring a camera to events anymore because they know I will have both of mine with me and spend the day shooting and capturing what I can. This does usually result in me looking as if I didn't attend any event as I am in no picture but oh well. I would like to further this passion of mine and actually take a class and learn what more I could be doing. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Sems we do have a few things in common. I (as you saw on my blog) love taking pictures as well. I always have my camera ready and I prefer nature shots as well. Well thats tied with pics of my kids which I will get up on another page soemday soon. I too would love a class and a better camera. I also paint landsapes too. Nice background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The background is a picture of Tulum when I was on vacation in May.

    ReplyDelete