Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Indecision

I usually have an issue where I have no books to read and have to go hunting for another one but occasionally I get myself in a situation where I now have a choice and no clue which book to pick up first! I have a ton on my kindle asking to be read and also a stash at work from my friend with some great choices as well... but which one to start with! Do I start a new series? Or a stand alone book? I usually prefer series as I like seeing the ongoing saga of characters and their worlds... but I that know soon I will have the 5th Song of Fire and Ice book to read once my husband finishes reading and want to be ready for that when he is done. I do not do well reading two books at once - I get too invested into each book and can only handle one at a time. Plus I read so fast I might as well finish what I am on before moving to the next one. Maybe I will pick at random... and one of my friends because I should't hold onto it for too long. I don't like when people do that to me so I do not want to be a hypocrite! Alright, I will just grab one from the shelf where I have the borrowed books and I am now ready for lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment