Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 for 30

I have decided to create a list of 30 things to do before I am 30. I have seen a few of these lists my friends have created and thought it would be a good idea! I like lists and some things I have always been meaning to do and never have and again because of my competitive nature I will want to be able to cross everything off. Also, I am giving myself some time to complete this as I know it will be needed! I will come up with a goal each day and then begin. :)

So the first goal to go on my list is: Set a target weight and stick to it

I actually already have my target weight but put it on the list anyways so I feel more compelled to stick to it!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!
    I have a list of what to do until next year, too :)

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete