Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wrap it Up!

My daughter loves to be held! She rarely sleeps unless she is held. Occasionally, she will go in her swing but even then only 30 minutes. Luckily, at one of my showers, I got a Moby wrap! This thing is a lifesaver! She will actually sleep on the wrap and I can accomplish things too, like eat! At the moment I only use the newborn hug hold since she is so small but look forward to other wraps as she gets older! Having the wrap makes it easier to go out as well as baby is comfy and people tend to not touch her which I like. I still get freaked when people touch her out as I don't know where their hands have been! Now, there are a few downsides to the wrap. It takes time to put on which is no fun when baby is crying and is long so it can drag on the ground which is dirty! To me it is well worth it despite those few cons but to make travel out a bit easier I have been looking into an Ergo baby carrier! This is a soft structured carrier that is much easier to put on and off and daddy can wear it too! Either way a wrap/carrier is my must have baby item! Plus, it really helps the back and that's always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment