Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Date Night

So this past Friday was our 5 year anniversary! Normally, we like to travel to celebrate our anniversary but I knew with A being so little a vacation probably wasn't the best idea right now. So, we decided to celebrate by having a date night! This would also mean our first time away from our princess!

I was really nervous to leave her as the longest I had been away from her was just a little over an hour when I went to the dentist and that had happened just earlier that week! Luckily, my parents offered to watch her so we could go out and enjoy as my Mom is probably the only person I trust right now to watch her. A did cry a bit at first when I passed her over but my Mom got her to fall asleep pretty quickly so I was able to leave a happy sleepy baby and not a crying one!

Since we are such geeks, our date night was to see Thor! And in our normal movie going tradition we got Wetzel Bitz to sneak in! I really enjoyed the movie and thought they did a good job! It was nice to be back out seeing a movie as well since we love movies and used to go at least once a month if not more!

For dinner we decided to try something new, well new to me anyways! We went to 9121Pho. I love Thai and Indian curry so thought this sounded good too. We got two different kinds to split. The chicken curry one was a great flavor but just a little to spicy for me and the beef one was a little to bland. Oh well, it was still nice to be out! After, dinner we headed back home to snuggle our little girl as I missed her! I think I did good though as I only texted 3 times to check up on her! She of course did great and had fun with my parents! So a wonderful night overall and great anniversary celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment