Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

11 Weeks!

New format for weekly updates! I decided to do a letter at her monthly birthday and will do more of an update style for these weekly updates :)

11 Weeks - 11.19.13

Sleep: No consistent schedule yet. Had one glorious night sleeping from 9-5 but then the next night woke up every three hours! I look forward to those eight hour nights!


Clothing Size: It makes me so sad that I am having to pack away clothes! Since, A, is so long she has outgrown some clothes again! She outgrew newborn awhile ago but now it seems she is outgrowing the 0-3. They fit everywhere else on her body but length! So she is officially out of 0-3 and now in 3-6!


Favorite Toys/Activity: We set up her pack and play in the living room this week. She seems to enjoy laying in it with toys. I feel this past week she has really started to play independently with toys which is exciting to see! Her favorite toy though is still her whale for sure! She now really grabs at the toys that hang from the tail especially the crab and starfish!


Milestones: Rolling over! She only did it one time yesterday (11/18/13) but it was so exciting! We have been doing tummy time for a couple weeks now. I have been laying her on her tummy using pillows to help her up. A couple times she has rolled from the pillow on her tummy to her back but I didn't count those as she was up on a pillow.But I think by having that happen it let her know how because after one of those pillow rolling times, I then switched her to just a blanket in her room and she immediately popped up and then pushed and rolled on to her back! I couldn't believe it! I yelled, YAY, and clapped and she just looked at me and smiled like, yup, I am a big girl now!


Highlights from the Week: 

  • Rolling Over
  • First time being watched by Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy went on a Date Night for their anniversary (She did so well!)
  • Took a long walk to dinner and back 

Favorite Mommy Moment: 
When she rolled over, of course! It is one of those milestones I have been reading about and then to see it happen in front of me was just amazing! 





No comments:

Post a Comment