Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

9 Weeks

A,
As I write this you are currently in my arms asleep. This seems to be one of the few ways you will actually sleep and while it means I get nothing done, I am just enjoying snuggling with you! This week was a big week for you! We had Halloween and you dressed as Minnie Mouse! You were the cutest Minnie I have ever seen! We went to my work to visit and show off your costume! You did so good while we were out! We also got really good news this week, you got into the good preschool! I don't want to think about going back to work but knowing you will be there makes it much easier! This week you also celebrated your 2 month birthday! You are growing so fast! You love to bounce and are already trying to push up with your feet! You also outgrew your newborn diapers and we went up a size! I hosted a baby shower for a friend this week so you had fun with grandma! She was able to get you to sleep much better than I ever have! I love you so much, more and more each day and love watching you grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment