Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Seriously!

So this past weekend I had my sister in law's baby shower. I helped plan and coordinate the whole event and it went really well. Except one mine thing... my sister in law brought a box of maternity clothes for me. This caused a major uproar of Oh my goodness, I didn't realize you were pregnant! My mom was there upset that I hadn't told her first. My other in-laws were sad I didn't clue them in and basically it was a disaster. Even more of a disaster is the fact that I am not pregnant and nowhere near being pregnant and needing maternity clothes. She just felt that she was done and wouldn't need them again and assumed I would be the next one to have a kid so she would pass them along now. Why she thought at her shower in front of everyone was a good idea is beyond me. So I spent all day saying, no sorry I am not actually pregnant... UGH!

1 comment:

  1. That is totally frustrating! Maybe she thought if she did it in front of everyone else it would pressure you into trying.

    ReplyDelete