Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lost Days

So Time is moving way too quickly! I just had my friend/coworker email me about some items that we needed to discuss and she mentioned she didn't want to bother me about our meeting today. I stared at these words very confused, what was she talking about our meeting is tomorrow... we don't have a meeting today... and then it dawned on me. Today was Wednesday not Tuesday like I thought it was! I freaked! First off I felt horrible that I completely missed a meeting! Though I do put a little blame on my outlook for not reminding me like it should have... and then blame on myself again for blaming technology because I rely on it way too much! Then I freaked out because it meant today was Wednesday and I am so not ready for it to be Wednesday. I have too many things that need to be done by next week and only have about half of them completed and I felt OK with when I thought it was Tuesday but now that it is Wednesday that's a different story! And then I freaked out so much I couldn't concentrate on the work at all and decided to blog about it... so here we are. I think I may have calmed down enough... now to make a new priority list and get back to work! Hopefully I will not have to stay too late but I was already here until 7 last night so we will see...

1 comment:

  1. I think we all loose a day or two here and there. Don't beat yourself up for your mistakes...we all make them.

    ReplyDelete