Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Powerpoint

So I am a huge nerd and I actually created a PowerPoint presentation for my husband to show him why we should go to Costa Rico for vacation! :) I showed beautiful pictures and 5 different options all for a great price! I was very proud of myself! Then of course he worked super late and was too tired to look at it... so tonight I will show it off. Looking everything up got me really excited for this trip so hopefully our budget will allow it and I can convince him that going on vacation is a good idea versus staying at home and fixing the house! We have plenty of time to fix the house but we might not always be able to pick up and go on vacation :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so nerdy! It made me giggle.

    Probably because I would do the same thing.

    I hope you get your vacation!! =D

    ReplyDelete