Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Vodka

So I love to read and I just got a Kindle for my Birthday and within 2 weeks I have already read 5 books! I figured another reason to blog would be to share my thoughts on the books I read. That way I can also look back and remember what I have read! So I won't review all the books I just read at least for this post! I will just review the last one  which was, "Are you there Vodka? It's me, Chelsea". My BFF told me about this book and said I MUST read it. I have occasionally seen  Chelsea Handler on her show but hadn't paid too much attention to her before this. This book was hilarious! I literally laughed out loud multiple times causing my husband to stare oddly at me. I was able to relate to a lot of what she wrote which made it that much funnier!One chapter that really stuck out to me was where she babysat for a hellion child. Working at the camps, day camps, and my own babysitting, I had my fair share of hellion children and she captured  perfectly the emotions you feel when you realize you are in a room with a crazy person!

This was a fun, quick, funny read and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment