Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love & Other Drugs

I am a hopeless romantic and love a good love story! Last night I watched Love and Other Drugs and it was totally my kind of movie! These are the stories that I hope are happening in real life. And when I think about it they actually are - it might not be to the epic movie level but in a way when you find that special person you get your own mini love story :)

I also feel that you have to have some bad love stories to really appreciate when the good one comes along! I know I had my fair share which I am sure I will get into another time but if it weren't for the bad I would never have appreciated my husband. In fact when I first met him 2 year prior to dating we were friends and I totally overlooked him. He was way in the friend zone and it wasn't until 2 years away and some bad experiences that I realized what I had missed earlier! So while my exes might have annoyed and irritating me, they did lead me to where I am now so I am thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment