Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation

I read somewhere once that even just looking at and planning vacations relieves stress. I would agree with that! I love to travel and wish I could afford to travel everywhere but sadly I am not rich and therefore must budget and maybe take one big trip a year. But whenever I have down time I love to plan vacations! I have planned enough to get us to 50! I know that I won't be able to take all these trips (though I certainly wish I could!) but I always feel better after looking and imaging I were there.

I was just looking to plan a trip for the end of this year. At the moment it is narrowed down to Hawaii, Costa Rica, or Italy. Every time I start to look at one I say THIS is where we must go next! It looks amazing! And then of course once I start looking into the next destinations that one inevitably becomes the favorite! Clearly, this means where ever we go I will be happy! But until then, I will continue to plan and enjoy that aspect :)



No comments:

Post a Comment