Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Read

I sometimes worry about our society and the ability to read. I do not know how many times in a day I get an email from someone asking me a question to which I respond to their questions only to have then ask again because they did not read a word I said in the previous email! This drives me crazy! I have gotten to the point where I just forward my previous message and highlight the answer for them. I am sure that is not the most professional way to handle it but it is a lot better than what I would like to say back to them which is YOU IDIOT! I already told you!! READ before you respond!

So please when responding to an email and asking a questions make sure you read the entire email message to make sure the answer is not already there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment