Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

20 Weeks!

I really do intent to blog more than just these weekly updates, but at the moment this seems to be all I have time for!

20 Weeks - 1.21.14

Sleep: This past week was a sleepy week! She realized the routine of daycare and so would wake up around 6:30/6:45am each day. Only had a couple of night wakeups that she would either put herself down or we had to briefly go in and pat her. Not bad! I feel like one lucky momma!

Clothing Size: No change here! Still 6-9 months :)

Favorite Toys/Activity: Paper! Haha anytime there is paper around her she wants to grab and play with it. Whether it be her daily sheet from daycare, the friendship slip at church, or a post it lying around, she wants to grab it!

Milestones: Not officially crawling yet but we have a scooter! We put toys just out of her reach and she wriggled and scooched herself to them! She also is sitting up much better unassisted! Still toppling over after a bit but lasting much longer than she has before :)

Last week she started solids but was pushing out more than taking in. This past week she stopped thrusting her tongue out as much and seems to have grasped the concept of eating the oatmeal of the spoon!

Highlights from the Week: 
  • Fun day with Grandma and Grandpa on Saturday (My parents)
  • A full week at daycare
  • Three day weekend! 

Favorite Mommy Moment: 
We had yesterday off for Martin Luther King Jr. Day and it was SO awesome to be able to spend an extra day with her! J had to work so it was just A and I and I loved every minute of it! We went and met J for lunch and sat outside enjoying the sun. We took a nice walk. And my favorite part was taking a nap together! Not only did I enjoy getting more sleep but I just loved every second of cuddling with my little one! It made me miss doing that everyday but I am just going to enjoy these extra days the best I can when we get them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment