Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vaccine Part 2

So I finally told my sister in law last night that I was not going to get the vaccine. She was not very happy but I am not going to back down from my decision. I have looked at the research and nothing says that I need to have it. I respect their decision to not let me into the hospital to see the baby as they are the parents and if they want to make that rule they can. I respect that and they need to respect my decision. Thanks for those that commented. Everyone I spoke to said not to vaccine including friends who just had babies as well so not that I needed justification but I feel justified in my decision!

Next week will be interesting though as we will see what happens when the baby is actual born!