Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Vaccine Part 2

So I finally told my sister in law last night that I was not going to get the vaccine. She was not very happy but I am not going to back down from my decision. I have looked at the research and nothing says that I need to have it. I respect their decision to not let me into the hospital to see the baby as they are the parents and if they want to make that rule they can. I respect that and they need to respect my decision. Thanks for those that commented. Everyone I spoke to said not to vaccine including friends who just had babies as well so not that I needed justification but I feel justified in my decision!

Next week will be interesting though as we will see what happens when the baby is actual born!

2 comments:

  1. Good job sticking to your guns. I know lots of new moms who are not demanding people get vaccinated before seeing their baby. Hopefully they do let you see your nephew because that is just cruel if they don't.

    ReplyDelete