Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

14 Weeks!

Time really is going too fast!

14 Weeks - 12.10.13

Sleep: She is fully sleeping in her crib now and for the past week her schedule was a wake up around 3/4 and then again around 8/9! Now that is a schedule I can get behind! And then because she is the best baby ever, slept from 10-6:30 last night!! I am sure that will not be her new schedule but I loved it! :)


Clothing Size: Definitely in the 3-6 month with more and more 6 month making its way into the mix! So crazy!

Favorite Toys/Activity: She seems to be enjoying her pack n play more. But she still really loves her whale toy especially pulling on the crab and starfish! :)


Milestones: Rolling over at night to her tummy (really gives me a scare!). She also rolls back to tummy a lot more during play time. Usually lasts about 3-5 minutes on tummy before she freaks out! I laugh and tell her she got herself that way and to get herself out of it! I know the day is coming soon where she will! She also is sitting up more and more. She still is assisted of course but I can see her building her core!


Highlights from the Week: 
  • Family Photo Shoot at JC Penney
  • More "talking" everyday 
  • Slept longest amount ever during night!

Favorite Mommy Moment: 
Since she has moved to her crib we try and have her nap in her crib as well. But sometimes when she wont go down, I rock her and just enjoy holding her and cuddling her as she sleeps! I love her little sighs and smiles while she sleeps.

Looking forward to Santa pictures this weekend!

1 comment: