Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

6 Months!!

A,

A very, merry, half birthday to you! Wow, half a year already. I do not know how that is possible. It cannot have been only 6 months ago that you came into this world. Some days it feels like you have always been here and other days it feels like it was just yesterday that you were born.

This past month was a bit of a rough one has you got a really bad cold. I don’t think you made one full week at daycare this past month. So, that just meant lots of extra snuggles with mommy and daddy as we tried to make you better!

You just keep amazing me each and every day. I feel so proud of you when I get my updates on where you should be development wise and you are already way ahead of where they say you should be! You are for sure a mover girl! You want to see what is going on and be a part of it. You roll, crawl, sit up, giggle, stand (with help from mommy and daddy!), feed yourself, the list goes on and on! I was looking back at pictures from your other monthly photos and it is amazing to see how much you have changed already! Thursday will be your official weigh in and measure day but we did it at home and it looks like you have grown an inch in a month which puts you just over 26 inches! That means in the past 6 months you have grown 5 inches. Such a tall girl! Your hair has come in now on all sides, no more balding man look! And it seems to be getting a darker red which just makes your blue eyes stand out even more! I know I am biased but you really are the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen. And you are such a happy girl, too. I love to see you laugh and smile and you get this light in your eyes as you figure things out. My favorite moments are when I pick you up for daycare and you look up and see that it is me, and then give me the biggest grin! It doesn’t matter how bad my day was, as soon as I see that, it instantly makes me day amazing. You are “talking” more and more now as well. Your babbling is so cute. Daddy loves it as you have started to say da, you haven’t quite gotten ma out but I am hoping soon! It is not associated with us yet, but I know that is around the corner! You do say ba, da, la, ha, and a squealy hi type noise. We say hi to you all the time so we will see if that is your first official word! I know you will love when we start to give you food this weekend. You love your oatmeal and so I feel you will love to get some real food as well. We may even start a sippy or straw cup as you keep pulling at our cups and try and drink from it! So many new exciting adventures to come!


These past 6 months have probably been the most stressful, busy, make me feel I am going crazy time of my life but I wouldn’t change one day of it because you also have made it the most amazing, better than I could imagine time of my life as well. Watching you grow and learn and stealing little baby hugs and cuddles truly is one of the best things in my life. I know it goes the same for daddy as we “steal” you from one another for extra baby time! You are such a light and joy in our lives and it is hard to imagine any time before you! We love you so much our little biddle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment