Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

3 Years

3 years ago I married my my best friend. The day started out terrible as there were wildfires everywhere and it was literally raining ash but I knew that no matter what was happening outside by the end of the day I would be with my best friend and love of my life and nothing could be better. We got really lucky and the wind died down and the ash stopped falling and we got a unseasonably warm November day and a beautiful sunset.

Everyone talks about how the wedding day is the best day of your life. And it really was an amazing day, I couldn't have asked for better but I feel like each day since gets better and better. I mean we have had our disagreements but I know at the end of the day I will look over and he will be there and all will be right with the world.

I can't believe it has already been 3 years. It feels like I was on that beach in Malibu just yesterday and yet here we are three years later, happier and more in love than ever! :)


2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary and here's to many more years of being happy and in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh, that is so sweet! You picture is beautiful, too! I like the story of your wedding day - it adds personality. ;) I would love to have a crazy day like that instead of a typically perfect-weather day all day.

    I've been dating my boyfriend for nearly three years, and I'll admit I've been sneaking peeks at wedding dresses and engagement rings. I just get so excited!

    I'm sure you two will have many happy years to come. :)

    ReplyDelete