Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2016

3 Months!

Orion,

I was just looking at pictures from your birth. It does not feel like it was three months ago that I finally got to meet you! They always say times goes so quickly, and it seems to be going even faster this time around. You have also grown so much already! You have gained 6 and a half pounds already. I didn't measure your height today, but last month you had grown 3 inches from birth, so I figure you have grown at least another half inch as your clothes are now getting tight!

You are such a happy and smiley boy! I love to make faces at you and watch you grin. You are also starting to do a real laugh now which is adorable! You are also doing so well at tummy time and just pop your head right up. No rolling over yet, but you do like to wiggle yourself around and toward toys or me. I call it the inch worm move because that is basically what it looks like!

You are sleeping pretty well, most nights you have two wake ups, which is not bad. A couple of nights you have slept till 4am which has been awesome! Hopefully those nights become more frequent as Mommy like her sleep! :) You nap fairly well during the day. We had construction this week and that disrupted your pattern. When it is quiet, you do quite well at the Eat, Play, Sleep routine. Though, to get you to sleep, I do have to bounce you on an exercise ball! Someday we will break that habit! I don't mind it too much though!

You love to eat as well! Usually during the day you eat every 2-2.5 hours. Ocassionally, you will go three hours, but not often. Slowly we will work on lengthening that, but for now I will take the time and enjoy it. You eat so fast anyways, it is not much cuddle time to begin with!

Your big sister loves you so much and is constantly trying to hold you or play with you! You love her too, as you always light up when you see her! I can't wait to watch your relationship grow and hope you become great friends!

You have added so much joy to our lives, I love you more each day! I look forward to each day and watching you look at the world with your new eyes. I love you always and forever!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment