Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

1st Beta and Ultrasound

2/28/15
So, I had my first beta on Saturday and it came back at 157! So, I am officially pregnant! :) I am thinking it is just one as Aurora's beta was 147 and this is only 10 more than that. But, I will have to wait 3 more weeks to find out for sure how many are in there!

3/16/15
Had our ultraound! I was right and it is just one perfect little bean in there. I am still in shock that it worked the first time! I mean, last time we did FET, it did work the first time and that is how we got Aurora, but it was two years until that happened. This time, a call to start, did meds, no canceled cycle, no lining issues, just straight to transfer! And then this! So happy and our official due date is 11/7/15!

No comments:

Post a Comment