Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

Last Class

I can't believe my first semester of teaching is almost over. It went by so fast!! I am on my way to teach my last class and it just feels so surreal. It was not what I expected and that was in a good and bad way. I did find that I do really love to teach though so I hope to be able to continue in the future.

I have been asked to teach again next semester and I really want to but I do need to think of my job first. Spring semester is my busiest time of the year and I just do not know if I will be able to fit in teaching and visiting all the students. I fear if I do both then I will not be able to be 100% for both or I will stress myself out and go crazy from trying to make both happen at the 100% level.

I think I need another night to sleep on it... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment